Save the Date: Region 9 Regional Fall Conference
October 1-3, 2017
Información del Hotel
Hampton Inn by Hilton Bogota Usaquen
Group Name: Simposio de Decanos
Este link tiene la tarifa preferencial acordada, de $200.000 / 67 USD en habitación estándar y de $230.000 / 77 USD en twin + iva y aplica para reservas que ingresen desde el 28 de septiembre con salida inclusive hasta el 07 de octubre.
The Latin American Council of Business Schools and Programs is a regional division of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs representing member institutions located in any portion of Mexico, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean (other than Puerto Rico). The mission of the ACBSP is to establish, promote and recognize educational standards that contribute to the continuous improvement of business education and, through the process of accreditation, to recognize business schools and programs that adhere to these standards.
Haga clic aquí para visitar la Región 9 Portal de Comunicación.
El Portal se encuentra alojado y gestionado por la Univerisdad Interamericana para El Desarollo.
The ten regional councils of ACBSP have been established to promote the goals and objectives of the national Council at the local level.
The Objectives of the Latin American Council of Business Schools and Programs, Region 9 include:
- Networking among the universities of the region to strengthen the academic quality of the universities participating in the accreditation process.
- Spreading of ACBSP in region to increase number of members.
- To provide a regional forum and individual networking opportunities to create a better understanding of business education and for the exchange of ideas concerning collegiate business education programs, curriculum, and articulation among member institutions. This will lead to strengthening the academic quality of the universities participating in these forums.
- To share with others the good work and value of ACBSP to increase the number of members.
- To provide ACBSP staff and leadership with ideas and recommendations as to how ACBSP can better serve the members of Region 9 including the translation of materials to Spanish for distribution to the global membership.
- To work with the ACBSP Board of Directors, President & CEO, and staff to achieve the goals and objectives of ACBSP including recommendations of persons for appointment to governing boards, committees and task forces.
The Regional Doctoral Exchange - La Integración Regional de Doctores
The Regional Doctoral Exchange is an initiative created by the member institutions of ACBSP Region 9 as a solution to the lack of professors with a doctoral degree in Latin America in order to carry out the academic activities in the institutions.
La Integración Regional de Doctores es una iniciativa de las universidades integrantes de la Región 9 de la ACBSP, planteada como una alternativa a la problemática en Latinoamérica de falta de profesionales con grado académico de Doctor, para desempeñar actividades académicas en las universidades.
All details regarding the objectives, model of operation, requirements, and procedures can be found here.
Se puede encontrar la información de los objeticos, el modelo de operación, los requisitos y el procedimiento aquí.